02 March 2007

First post.

Yay! Something a little less personal than that MySpace page and more condusive to my computer's RAM than Frappr. Besides, its cleaner here. ^.^

Welcome to the blog. As stated above, this is meant to gather information and share ideas for reunions of our graduating class from Leilehua High School. I'm sure others who graduated (or didn't) from other classes will cruise here, and we don't mind--but please keep comments and posts limited to the topic at hand. Of note, comment moderation is on for unregistered people. If you want to register, then by all means! But is not necessary.

With that said, on to reunion stuffs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Les, great site! My first post to a blog... Thanks to all who helped plan the 20th. The plans for next year sound great! I can't commit to much right now, but please keep me posted. I see Zina at work periodically, so can get the scoopage from her, too. Take care everyone and stay safe and healthy. -- Lee Buenconsejo-Lum