01 December 2007

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Not since the 1984 Prep Bowl did the Mules hold the state title! Well, our boys did it last night! And here is a video-compilation I made with some (crappy but legible) digital images I took.

Do keep in mind, there was so much stomping, rain, yelling and screaming with excitement, disbelief, frustration and finally exaltation that some of the pictures came out blurry. Actually, many I couldn't use - it just looked like green, white and blue blurs!

When the mules did their first haka, I had a hard time keeping my eyes dry. When they did their final haka after the game, NO ONE had a dry eye! We are proud! We are Mules!

So enjoy! Congrats to the team and celebrate responsibly!






Links to other sites...
Honolulu Advertiser article
Star Bulletin article
SportsHigh.com article
MulesRule.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's really cool and I wish I was there! I heard the mules won, and I had to check this out to see it myself! 'grats mules!

Erin said...

AWSOME!!!! MULES RULE!!!
Congrats to the team and to the coaches for winning such a great game!
I heard you guys won last night. It's good to hear even all the way on the EAST COAST. I'm proud to be a MULE today and everyday.
To Less: AWSOME vid.. thanks for posting it, I miss home and you.
aloha
Erin Charran (Boyette)

Anonymous said...

That's a cool video Less. Mule Pride is alive and well in Vegas! My dad sent me a video he taped of the entire game. He wants me to come home.

Thanks for maintaining this and keeping up with the reunion stuff. Is Lee and Donna and Reed and the other class officers still in charge? Is there a formal committee? Who do I send money to for fund raising? I will send an email, but can you post the info?